twitter
Facebook         Twitter         Shop         Website

Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower Theme

Monday, February 21, 2011

Today Breakfast at Tiffany's was on television, and I just had to stop what I was doing and watch the movie.  This is one of those movies that no matter how many times you have seen it, you can watch it again and again. 

To make the movie even better for me is the fact that I am a huge fan of Tiffany's jewelry.  I can just imagine that if I lived in NYC I would walk past their window on fifth avenue a couple of times a week to window shop. 

A good friend of mine had given me my first piece of Tiffany jewelry for being a bridesmaid in her wedding 7 years ago.  I still remember that day, I was so excited.  She had given me the Venetian Link bracelet which she had as well.  The card that came with it said that this piece of jewelry now links us together forever.

Since then I have given the same bracelet to my mom and sister, so we are all linked together.  I have also purchased and received multiple Tiffany items and I just love them all.

Last year when I was planning my wedding my mother and bridesmaids had thrown me a bridal shower with the Breakfast at Tiffany's theme.  It couldn't have been more perfect for me.  Everything was decorated in Tiffany blue with white ribbon.  My sister who was the Matron of Honor thought up all the little details from the Tiffany inspired invitations that her company Designed by M.E. Stationery created to the cake that looked like a Tiffany box.  All the planning that went into my bridal shower made that day very special for me.  Here are some pictures of the fabulous items that were part of my shower. 

 Guest Book, Outside of Invitation, Homemade Heart Shaped Soap, Favor Box, Invitation, Daisy Centerpiece, Chair, Cake